Do you believe teamwork is key to success?
Are you quick on your feet?
Do you believe that the tiniest detail can make a world of difference?
If you answered yes, please know that Cosmos Club is seeking a Part-Time Dining Room Busser to further provide true hospitality to our distinguished members and guests.
Cosmos Club is looking for team members who believe in the impact of kindness and the power of teamwork. We strive to provide our members and guests an atmosphere of warmth, dignity, and elegance another place to call home. If you would like to be a part of our mission, check out the position below!
Objective Our Busser will take responsibility for the cleanliness and overall appearance of the dining area at Cosmos Club. Every detail, no matter how small, matters to us and we hope it does to you too!
- Assists servers in all steps of service
- Delivers food/beverages to guests' tables and continuously cleans
- Maintain open communication with all staff and management
- Helps with miscellaneous tasks as requested by the manager
Must be able to lift, carry, and pull food trays/carts, chairs, and tables up to 40 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation.
Please note this job description is not a comprehensive list of duties, responsibilities, or tasks that may be required for this position. Employees will have many opportunities other than those listed. Any questions regarding essential functions of this position may be asked at the time of contact.
- Previous experience as a Busser preferred
- Full-time position
- 401k and healthcare benefits included
- Expertly crafted shift meals
- Rate of pay will commensurate with experience
- Generous paid time off policy and holiday pay
- Opportunities to participate in company picnics, educations, contests, and more!