- Proposal Positions
- PP, KHM
- Regular Full -Time
About Corus: Corus International is the parent of a family of world-class organizations working to deliver the holistic, lasting solutions needed to end extreme poverty once and for all. We are a global leader in international development, with 150 years of combined experience across our brands. Our nonprofit and for-profit subsidiaries include IMA World Health and its fundraising brand Corus World Health, Lutheran World Relief, CGA Technologies, Ground Up Investing, and Farmers Market Brands. Our more than 500 employees around the globe are experts in their fields and dedicated to helping the world's most vulnerable people break the cycle of poverty and lead healthy lives. Further details about the organization can be found at: https://corusinternational.org
Today, IMA offers extensive expertise in managing and implementing highly successful and complex donor-funded programs in nutrition, maternal and child health, health systems strengthening (HSS), malaria, HIV/AIDS, sexual and gender-based violence (SGBV), and neglected tropical diseases (NTDs).
About the Job: IMA World Health is seeking a T4D Analyst to support the anticipated USAID-funded Cambodia Enhancing Quality of Healthcare Activity II (EQHA II). EQHA II is a five-year health systems strengthening activity to improve the capacity of both public and private health systems in Cambodia to provide high quality priority health services, including maternal and child health, and infectious diseases.
The T4D Analyst will support the implementation team, particularly the Data for Decision-making Advisor in implementing the data-improvement project activities. The position will be based in Phnom Penh. Actual hiring is contingent upon signed agreement and USAID approval. Cambodian nationals are highly encouraged to apply.
- Support the Data for Decision-making Advisor in collecting and analyzing data.
- Support the Data-for Decision-making Advisor, Senior HRH Advisor and Quality Improvement Advisor with data-driven trainings for the Ministry of Health.
- Support the development and maintenance of dashboards and other data visualization tools for use by the Ministry of Health.
- Contribute to data and information management strategy development at the national and subnational levels.
- Develop context-appropriate statistical models for government analysis.
- Conduct detailed business analysis including advisory and analytical services to help assess and gather technical and functional requirements for designing and adapting digital solutions.
- Outline problems, opportunities and possible solutions.
- Conduct mobile data collection and real-time monitoring, including survey design, implementation and analysis.
- Provide product, community and project management support to deploy digital solutions, e.g. DHIS2, data visualization/data analytics, geospatial and GIS solutions, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in data analysis, data science, statistics, or a related field required; master's degree highly preferred.
- At least five years of experience in technology for development or data analysis activities.
- Experience with data collection, cleaning, processing, compilation and analysis.
- Understanding and knowledge of the management of statistical databases, systems design, and the production of statistical data in all phases of the data lifecycle;
- Experience with health management information systems, including DHIS2, highly preferred.
- Understanding of current technology for development approaches.
- Demonstrated experience/expertise in analytics and statistical software such as Tableau a plus.
- Excellent English interpersonal, oral and written communications skills. Conversational in Khmer a plus.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!