- International Programs
- Baltimore, MD, USA
- Regular Full -Time
Corus offers competitive salaries, discretionary bonuses, 100% employer paid Vision insurance, lots of paid leave, generous retirement program, flexible work schedules and so much more!
¿Quieres apoyar la lucha contra la pobreza en Latinoamérica?
¡Tenemos el puesto para ti!
Job Title: Technical Program Manager, Latin America
What you'll do:
You will organize and coordinate the technical, administrative, logistical and managerial support for Corus project implementation and program development in the Latin America region. You will serve as a primary liaison between country offices and headquarters and communicate with key internal and external stakeholders including international finance, compliance, country program staff, sub-recipients/contractors, consultants, and donor representatives regularly. You will also work as a member of the program team ensuring that country office needs for program management, development and technical support are met.
Location: Baltimore or DC, but we are also open to fully remote (to US and local Latin American candidates)
About The Ideal Candidate:
- A team player who has lived in or has extensive experience working in Latin America.
- Proactive and solutions oriented.
- Works well independently.
- Willing to do a range of tasks ranging from administrative to strategic.
- Likes to laugh and have fun at work.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- At least 5 years' experience managing and implementing international development programs.
- Strong working knowledge of USG and other international donor funding mechanisms (including grants, contracts, and cooperative agreements) required.
- Demonstrated experience and detailed knowledge of working with USAID, USDA and/or other international donors.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to communicate effectively and credibly, both verbally and in writing.
- Professional fluency in Spanish.
Here's what we offer: Corus offers competitive salaries, discretionary bonuses, 100% employer paid Vision insurance, lots of paid leave, generous retirement program, flexible work schedules and so much more!
Call to action: So if you are excited about becoming a huge contributor to the design and implementation of technically robust projects in alignment with Corus' strategy and donor requirements. Do you want to work with a great regional and the Business Development team? Then apply for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Corus: Corus International is the parent of a family of world-class organizations working to deliver the holistic, lasting solutions needed to end extreme poverty once and for all. We are a global leader in international development, with 150 years of combined experience across our brands. Our nonprofit and for-profit subsidiaries include IMA World Health and its fundraising brand Corus World Health, Lutheran World Relief, CGA Technologies, Ground Up Investing, and Farmers Market Brands. Our more than 800 employees around the globe are experts in their fields and dedicated to helping the world's most vulnerable people break the cycle of poverty and lead healthy lives.
At Corus we believe that good only grows stronger and we reflect that belief in our workplace culture. We value every employee's specialized area of expertise and nurture professional growth. We promote an engaging and supportive work environment, where employees feel enabled and driven to innovate, learn and collaborate. And because our subsidiaries often function as partners, our employees have the opportunity to work across our enterprise family.
Corus is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our worldwide workplace, and we believe that social justice and respect for the human dignity of every person are fundamental to all we do as an organization.
Further details about the organization can be found at: https://corusinternational.org