- Sandusky, OH, USA
- 15-15 per hour
- Part Time
Division: Corso's Retail
Status: Seasonal - Part Time - Non Exempt
Reports to: Garden Center Manager
Location: 3404 Milan Road, Sandusky Ohio, 44870
Corso's Flower and Garden Center includes a greenhouse, flower shop, garden center, landscape department and a wholesale perennial plant division.
This position provides assistance to customer in encouraging, locating, and purchasing merchandise in Garden Center. This is a part-time position.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cashier duties including maintaining a balanced drawer and accurately recording sales receipts
- Finding answers to customer questions and answer telephones
- Maintains positive relationship and uses suggestive selling with customers
- Some stocking and unloading of garden center products
- All other duties as assigned
- Practices and complies with all OSHA and Company safety policies and practices.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A positive upbeat attitude with a smile
- Ability to work well with customers and co-workers
- Schedule flexibility to include some days, weekends and evenings
- Some plant knowledge advantageous
- Ability to lift 40-50 lbs. occasionally; ability to stand, walk, climb ladders, bend, squat, stoop and twist for long periods of time
- Ability to follow specific details and be self-motivated
- Experience in retail, customer service or sales environment
- Ability to climb a ladder
Shifts: Looking for Open Availability during the day and evening
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements, or working conditions associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of current job responsibilities, management reserves the right to revise requirements that other tasks be performed as assigned.