Afterschool Classroom Assistant
CORA Services' OST Program, YouthCOR, seeks creative, energetic, fun, and reliable individuals to develop and implement activities for youth in the after school program.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a college student interested in education, social work, human services or in the general child care field, and looking to get work experience with children.
After School Classroom Assistant Salary: $12.00/hour
$400 SIGN ON BONUS: $200 after hire, $200 after 4 months
After School Classroom Assistant Hours: Monday- Friday: 3:00 to 6:00 PM. Additional hours may be available on half days, field trips, meetings, other activities.
After School Classroom Assistant should be:
- A team player
- Passionate about making the difference in the life of a child
- Have a good sense of humor
- Be Flexible
- Have strong communication skills
- Capable of relating to youth in grades Kindergarten - 8th
- Like to have fun
After School Classroom Assistant will assist in:
- Help with homework
- Implement daily activities (recreation, arts, games, etc.)
- Assist in developing Project Based Learning plans (STEM Projects)
- Maintain a positive, safe and nurturing environment
- Build relationships with youth
- Make a difference
After School Classroom Assistant Minimum Requirement:
• Must be 18 years of age
• Must have completed high school or earned a GED
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.