- Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Full Time
Medical benefits with two options of coverage (coverage begins on the 1st of the month following date of hire), with generous company contribution Company-paid Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-term Disability coverage Voluntary programs including Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, and Life Insurance 403 (b) Pension Plan with generous company contribution after one year of service Generous paid time off package Warm, welcoming, and supportive environment
CORA Services is a non-profit agency whose mission is to assist youth, children, and families experiencing emotional, academic, and social challenges which impede their development and productivity. CORA provides this assistance throughout the greater Philadelphia area.
CORA is currently seeking School Psychologist to work in non-public schools throughout the city of Philadelphia.
Working as a School Psychologist with CORA, you will:
- To provide diagnostic and consultative services to students, parents, school and CORA personnel.
- To conduct professional intervention with an average of 14 students per month.
- To adhere to agency guidelines and requirements concerning caseload management and accountability.
- To participate in all necessary interdisciplinary team functions, including regular meetings.
- Administers psychological tests to determine needs of clients.
- Compiles psycho-social histories on families and children assigned for diagnostics and conducts interpretive sessions concerning all clinical evaluations they administer to CORA clients.
- Writes all reports pertaining to psychological services given to clients.
- Participates in all procedures to facilitate educational placement of students.
Qualified Candidates Should Possess:
- Masters Degree in Psychology
- Pennsylvania certification in school psychology
- Pennsylvania licensing desirable
Reasons to work for CORA:
Salary: $56,700 (Salary increases based on additional credentials and experience)
- Medical benefits with two options of coverage (coverage begins on the 1st of the month following date of hire), with generous company contribution
- Company-paid Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-term Disability coverage
- Voluntary programs including Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Pension Plan with generous company contribution after one year of service
- Generous paid time off package
- Warm, welcoming, and supportive environment!
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. PM21