- Philadelphia, PA, USA
- $50,500 - $53,750 (based on experience and credentials)
- Full Time
Medical benefits with two options of coverage (coverage begins on the 1st of the month following date of hire), with generous company contribution Company-paid Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-term Disability coverage Voluntary programs including Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, and Life Insurance 403 (b) Pension Plan with generous company contribution after one year of service Generous paid time off package Warm, welcoming, and supportive environment
CORA is currently seeking Full Time Licensed Mobile Therapists. Licensed Mobile Therapists will provide therapy in the home, school and other community settings.
Working as a Licensed Mobile Therapist with CORA, you will:
- Provide mobile delivery of clinical services as defined by the program description, best practice standards and in full compliance with licensure standards.
- Develop treatment plans and crisis plans with the child, family, and team that are developmentally appropriate and strengths based.
- Collaborate with all team members in the implementation of treatment interventions; in conjunction with the team, make clinically appropriate referrals and recommendations for effective discharge planning
- Conduct quality individual and family therapy, with a clinically appropriate balance between both modalities.
- Provide services in schools on a regular basis. This includes maintaining clinical sessions with the child and family as prescribed and providing therapeutic interventions to support treatment goals.
- Provide crisis assessment and psychological stabilization, as necessary.
- Foster a strengths based, trauma-informed, and accountable relationship with families and the treatment team.
- Complete accurate and timely clinical documentation, including but not limited to progress notes, treatment plans, assessments and discharge summaries.
Qualified Candidates Should Possess:
- At least 1 year post-Master's experience providing mental health treatment including psychotherapy, counseling, and assessment with children and families, and ONE of the following:
- PA License as a psychologist, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist or clinical social worker; or
- PA License as a social worker or a behavior specialist and have a graduate degree that required a clinical or mental health direct service practicum from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the United States Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- Ability to utilize collaborative, team-oriented approaches to treatment.
- Knowledge and understanding of CASSP Principles.
- Understanding of cognitive-behavioral theory and clinical application.
- Understanding of child and family development and family systems.
- Experience with crisis intervention and crisis management.
- Knowledge of DSM-V
- Basic knowledge/understanding of common psychotropic medications.
- Experience working with diverse populations.
Reasons to work for CORA:
Salary: $50,500 - $53,750 (based on experience and credentials)
- Medical benefits with two options of coverage (coverage begins on the 1st of the month following date of hire), with generous company contribution
- Company-paid Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-term Disability coverage
- Voluntary programs including Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Pension Plan with generous company contribution after one year of service
- Generous paid time off package
- Warm, welcoming, and supportive environment!
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.