- Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Full Time
Medical benefits with two options of coverage (coverage begins on the 1st of the month following date of hire), with generous company contribution Company-paid Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-term Disability coverage Voluntary programs including Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, and Life Insurance 403 (b) Pension Plan with generous company contribution after one year of service Generous paid time off package Warm, welcoming, and supportive environment!
CORA Services, a mission-driven non-profit organization located in Northeast Philadelphia, provides an array of services to children, youth and families who are experiencing emotional, academic and social challenges which impede their development and productivity. CORA is currently seeking Mental Health Therapists to work in our Clinical Services Department.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Facilitate individual and/or family therapy sessions in an outpatient setting.
- Assess level of service need and facilitate appropriate referrals for clients as needed; advocate with and for clients for access to appropriate level of care placements.
- Consult with significant individuals or providers involved in the client's welfare as indicated.
- Adhere to Agency and regulatory entity guidelines concerning caseload requirements, service delivery, accountability, documentation, professional and ethical standards, supervision and confidentiality.
- Participate in all necessary Division functions and meetings.
- Adhere to training requirements established by Agency or other regulatory entities.
- Maintain current licensure as outlined by the PA Board of Social Workers.
Qualified individuals should possess the following:
- PA Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
- 5+ years of post-licensure clinical experience.
- 2- 5 years' experience or background with working with LEO's, military, etc...
- Be active with CAQH registration. Current credentials with major insurance companies a plus.
- Experience with EHR systems a plus.
- Expertise in evidence based treatment modalities such as Trauma Informed Care, Crisis Care, Mindfulness, CBT, EMDR, and Motivational Interviewing.
- Experience in addressing adult and family-systems mental health concerns: these include: anxiety, depression, relationship issues, grief/loss, domestic violence, and PTSD.
- Knowledge of substance use disorders and co-occurring effects with Mental Health issues is preferable.
- Knowledge of physical health/overall wellness-personal self-care.
- Full Time $51,000 or Fee for Service $35.00/hour
- Plus a $1,000 sign on bonus ($500 when hired, $500 after 4 months)
Benefits (Full Time only):
- Medical benefits with two options of coverage (coverage begins on the 1st of the month following date of hire), with generous company contribution
- Company-paid Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-term Disability coverage
- Voluntary programs including Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Pension Plan with generous company contribution after one year of service
- Generous paid time off package
- Warm, welcoming, and supportive environment!
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.