- Philadelphia, PA, USA
- $38,250 - $43,875
- Full Time-Temporary
CORA Services is a non-profit agency located in Northeast Philadelphia. CORA's mission is to assist youth, children, and families experiencing emotional, academic, and social challenges which impede their development and productivity. CORA provides this assistance throughout the greater Philadelphia area.
SUMMARY OF JOB
The substitute teacher will fill in for a leave covering January-March. This position is temporary, after covering leave, we would love for you to stay onboard until June to help provide support in other schools. The position is at one of CORA's Archdiocese schools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor educational growth with established objectives as identified on the student's Learning Plan.
- Adhere to Agency guidelines and requirements concerning Caseload management and accountability.
- Perform other duties as assigned by CORA administrative/supervisory staff, as needed.
- Communicate and collaborate with principals, teachers, and parents
- Bachelor's degree from a certified teaching program
- PA Teacher's Certificate in Elementary Education, Reading Specialist, Math or Special Education
- Solid working knowledge in the field of Education
Start Date - December
Salary range- $38,250 - $43,875
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.