- Philadelphia, PA, USA
- $36,000 - $39,000
- Full Time
Medical benefits with two options of coverage (coverage begins on the 1st of the month following date of hire), with generous company contribution Company-paid Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-term Disability coverage Voluntary programs including Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, and Life Insurance 403 (b) Pension Plan with generous company contribution after one year of service Generous paid time off package Warm, welcoming, and supportive environment
CORA Services is a non-profit agency located in Northeast Philadelphia. CORA's mission is to assist youth, children, and families experiencing emotional, academic, and social challenges which impede their development and productivity. CORA provides this assistance throughout the greater Philadelphia area.
CORA, Inc. is looking for a full-time Truancy Case Manager to provide services to school aged children who are missing a substantial number of school days. The case manager will work collaboratively with the Department of Human Services, Family Court and the School District of Philadelphia in implementing service plans with the goal of removing barriers to consistent attendance and reengaging students back into a school.
- consultation with school personnel, other agencies and families in their home settings
- preparation of court documentation and attendance at all court hearings with families.
- Maintenance of physical and electronic case files
- participation in active outreach to students who are pre-truant.
- Bachelor's level Degree in the social services professions
- Documented experience in case management services
- Knowledge of substances of abuse and their effects is desirable
Work schedule includes some evenings.
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.