- Heritage Manor of Franklinton
- Franklinton, LA, USA
Looking for qualified Licensed LPN's to join our team!
You will have shift options, flexibility to build your schedule, a competitive base salary, lucrative employee referral program, opportunity for growth, plus we offer access to your earned but unpaid wages. Interested?
Perks and Benefits
- Get paid in advance with us: We offer access to your earned but unpaid wages, or we pay bi-weekly.
- Pay rate: Competitive. Additional holiday pay and overtime hours may apply.
- Build your own schedule: You can pick up shifts when and where you want to work. We have an easy-to-use app for general scheduling and to find and book open shifts.
- Shift options: Mornings, Afternoon, and Nights shifts available to choose from. Additional hours by request.
- Lucrative referral program: Earn extra cash!
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help satisfy your state specific licensure requirements. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) care giver provides direct patient care to the residents and patients of the health and rehabilitation center (skilled nursing home), assisting them in activities of daily living under the direction and supervision of a professional nurse. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the implementation of individualized treatment plans for each assigned resident
- Supervise CNAs and participate in their evaluation
- Oversee Falls Program and Pressure Sore Program
- Provide nursing services
- Conduct and document a thorough evaluation of each resident's medical status upon admission and throughout the resident's course of treatment
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active state license to practice as an LPN.
- Experience in Skilled Nursing/Rehabilitation facilities preferred.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
About The Company
Changing Lives, Inspiring Careers! We are a place where everyone works together to deliver exceptional patient care. It's a family oriented and teamwork environment where everyone plays an important part, every day, and where we can help you build the career you want and deserve. New grads are always welcome!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.