- Oak Grove Healthcare Center
- Rutherfordton, NC, USA
- per year
- Full Time
Looking for Directors of Sales and Marketing to join our team!
We are searching for a Director of Sales and Marketing to join our community that is resident and family focused, a team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a culture.
If you are a Director of Sales and Marketing who has a strong business acumen and is team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to build a culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive pay, along with holiday pay and paid time off (PTO) program.
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help grow your own personal and professional development, along with fulfilling state licensure requirements. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Exceed revenue targets through census development for the healthcare center.
- Developing/maintaining hospital accounts, relationships with local physicians and community senior care organizations, collaborations with Managed Care organizations, BPCIs/ACOs as well as other ancillary healthcare providers/services.
- Assist with branding of the company.
- Provide backup coverage for liaison and center level sales and marketing roles.
- Develop and execute education and community outreach for surrounding areas of facilities location. Act as the liaison between the company and the outside community we serve to generate a positive image and encourage referral activities.
- Utilizes various platforms to create and identify partnerships to further growth and potential growth in area markets.
- Provide Physician recruitment opportunities, program development, and quarterly community on site activities.
- Achieve facility occupancy and financial viability goals, along with the development and execution of plans for strategic growth in market share. Develop tactics and improve growth and market share
- Evaluate and coordinate admissions for multiple care centers with appropriate staff.
- Strategically plan and execute industry trade shows and business development activities.
- Develops strategies to maximize admissions including daily contact with potential referral sources including but not limited to hospitals, physicians, insurers, case management companies and health care agencies. Conduct admission screening of potential patients, determine level of care, services required, equipment needs and insurance coverage.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results as well as the development of a successful management team.
- Bachelor's degree required. RN/LPN Nursing degree preferred. Current unencumbered state license, as appropriate.
- Three (3) years' experience in business development and healthcare sales / healthcare marketing required. Managed care/insurance preferred.
- Experience with public and commercial payers sources required.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.