- Emerald Ridge Rehabilitation and Care Center
- Asheville, NC, USA
- Full Time
Looking for qualified Assistant Director of Nursing to join our team!
We are searching for an Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) to join our community that is resident & family focused, a team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a facility culture. This position serves as a liaison between the Director of Nursing and the nursing staff.
If you are an ADON that has strong clinical acumen, is team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to build a facility culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive salary, along with holiday pay and paid time off.
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help satisfy your state specific licensure requirements. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Provide ongoing education, mentorship, and leadership development to clinical management and clinicians, and other team members.
- Actively participate in the development and achievement of nursing department goals and objectives including staff development functions/responsibilities and educational programming.
- Assist in the implementation of and monitor compliance with policies, procedures, and standards of practice consistent with corporate and external regulatory guidelines.
- Recruit, hire and retain qualified nursing staff to deliver efficient resident care in accordance with the established staffing plan and state mandated staffing requirements.
- Collaborate with various department heads to promote positive interdepartmental relations.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and monitoring of an accurate and effective documentation system.
- Provide direct resident care as staffing patterns demand. Assure effective interaction with resident and families.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Must possess, as a minimum, an RN Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must possess a current CPR certification.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of nursing experience in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population.
- Minimum of one (1) year of management experience required.
- Must possess knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations pertaining to facility function.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.