- Kings Daughters Community Health & Rehab
- Staunton, VA, USA
- Full Time
Looking for qualified Restorative Nursing Aides to join our team!
We are searching for a Restorative Nursing Aide to join our community that is patient & family focused, team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a culture.
If you are a Restorative Nursing Aide that is team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to build a culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive pay, along with holiday pay and paid time off (PTO) program.
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help satisfy your state specific licensure requirements. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Provide direct care to residents receiving restorative nursing to promote the resident's ability to attain and maintain their maximum function potential and minimize functional decline.
- Provide direct restorative care; restorative dining, splints, ADL's, bowel and bladder management, passive and active range of motion, ambulation and transfers.
- Encourage residents to participate in their assigned programs by providing verbal cueing, one on one, and safety precautions.
- Maintains documentation on each resident participating in Restorative Program and notifies management of any resident changes.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED equivalent and be certified/registered in the state of practice.
- Must maintain a minimum of 12 hours of continuing education to maintain certification.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience preferred in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population served by this facility.
- Knowledge and skills in basic Restorative Nursing principles and practices preferred.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Consulate Health Care https://consulatehc.applicantpro.com