- CORPORATE MANAGEMENT (CHC)
- NC, USA
- Full Time
Looking for qualified Traveling Directors of Clinical Services to join our team!
We are searching for a Traveling Director of Clinical Services to join our community that is resident and family focused, a team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a facility culture. Responsible for the overall management of a region.
If you are a Nursing Leader that has clinical regulatory acumen, is team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to build a facility nursing leadership culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive salary and bonus structure may apply, along with holiday pay and unlimited Work Life Balance (WLB) program.
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help satisfy your state specific licensure requirements. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Lead and direct the overall clinical operations of and provide full-time clinical oversight and accountability for the region.
- Provide coverage, stabilization and progression of the clinical department during times of vacancies and on-boarding of newly hired leaders.
- Conduct an assessment of clinical systems/processes in place at the care centers they are supporting to ensure compliance with company, state, and Federal regulatory practices.
- Leads clinical management staff and consultants in developing and working from a business plan that focuses on all aspects of clinical operations, including setting priorities and job assignments. Monitors each department's activities, communicates policies, evaluates performance, provides feedback, and assists, observes, coaches and disciplines as needed.
- Conduct a clinical leadership evaluation of the care center department heads to determine and create a plan to upgrade and or develop talent where identified.
- Schedule regular meetings with center leadership and site visits to provide supervision, ensure communication, and to monitor facility operations.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results as well as the development of a successful management team.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an RN Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university or four (4) to five (5) years of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have proven leadership ability with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in nursing services administration preferred.
- Must hold an maintain a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in assigned state - state specific licensing is not required for assignments where individual is not acting as the Director of Nursing Services.
- Proven track record in clinical performance management and effective leadership.
- Ability to travel extensively including overnight stays and for extended periods of time.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.