- CORPORATE MANAGEMENT (CHC)
- MS, USA
- per year
- Full Time
- Business Office
Looking for qualified Traveling Business Office Manager to join our team!
Must have skilled nursing home BOM experience and must know Mississippi eligibility requirements.
We are searching for a Traveling Business Office Manager/Mississippi Medicaid Specialist to join our community that is resident, and family focused, a team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a culture.
If you are a Traveling Business Office Manager with Mississippi Medicaid Expertise that has business acumen, is team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to build a culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive pay, along with holiday pay and paid time off (PTO) program.
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay overtime. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help grow your own personal and professional development. Data base includes MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- The primary function of this position is to act as an interim Business Office Manager (BOM) at Skilled Nursing Facility with BOM vacancies.
- Responsible for assisting with training new BOM's in their roles in accounts receivable and resident trust accounting.
- Review potential Medicaid Pending admissions to ensure Mississippi Medicaid qualifications will be met.
- Monitor Medicaid pending accounts for resolution with
- Collaborate with various department heads to promote positive interdepartmental relations.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and monitoring of an accurate and effective documentation system.
- Work closely with care center staff and regional teams on special projects related to Revenue Cycle, such as accounts receivable resolution, resident trust reconciliations and analysis.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results as well as the development of a successful management team.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a minimum of two (2) year's experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility business office setting with specific billing/collecting and patient trust accounting experience.
- Must possess a minimum of one (1) year experience as a manager in a Skilled Nursing Facility business office setting.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.