- Pine View Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Waynesboro, MS, USA
- Full Time
Looking for Wound Care Nurses (RN) to join our team!
We are searching for a Wound Care Nurse to join our community that is patient & family focused, team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a culture.
If you are a Wound Care Nurse that is team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to build a culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive pay, along with holiday pay and paid time off (PTO) program.
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help satisfy your state specific licensure requirements, along with your personal and professional development. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Act as a liaison between the Wound Specialist Physician and the nursing staff.
- Participate in the development and achievement of Wound Care Program and objectives.
- Staff development functions/responsibilities.
- Provide educational programming.
- Assist in the implementation of and monitor compliance with policies, procedures, and standards of practice consistent with Corporate and external regulatory guidelines.
- Collaborate amongst Interdisciplinary Team to encompass all aspects of care to promote wound healing.
- Provide direct resident care in the assessment, treatment and follow up for wound management as ordered by the physician.
- Assist in the implementation of an individualized treatment plan for each assigned resident.
- Maintain ongoing communications with physicians concerning resident care. Assist surveyors and inspectors to facilitate regulatory compliance, as per the direction of the Director of Clinical Services.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. Must possess current Wound Care and CPR certifications. Minimum of one (1) year of Wound Care experience required, (2) years preferred.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in state of practice.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Consulate Health Care https://consulatehc.applicantpro.com