- Cary Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Cary, NC, USA
- 21.00-24.00 per hour
- Full Time
Looking for qualified Business Development Coordinators to join our team!
We are searching for a Business Development Coordinator to join our community that is resident and family focused, a team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a culture.
If you are a Business Development Coordinator that has business acumen, is team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to build a culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive pay, along with holiday pay and paid time off (PTO) program.
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help grow your own personal and professional development. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Support the admissions department's activities in the pre-admission, admission, discharge, and follow-up of our residents.
- Conducts tours of facility for prospective residents whether walk-ins or scheduled admissions.
- Reviews and coordinates with Liaison on patient acceptance.
- Tracks pre-admission referral activity daily and notify departments of anticipated admission.
- Assist with arrangements and confirmation of all admissions.
- Obtain prior approval number from payor on a per case basis when authorized.
- Ensure level of care approval obtained and or OBRA screen (PASSAR, MIMR) when indicated.
- Complete face sheet, attach to clinical screen, copy and distribute to appropriate departments.
- Contact the County Department of Social Service/Medicaid office to verify eligibility and determine estimate of co-pay/family participation amount when appropriate.
- Tracks acute hospital admissions to ensure readmission of patients.
- Coordinates weekend/ holiday admissions in conjunctions with Liaisons.
- Initiates and completes specified components of the facility admission packet with patient and/or responsible party.
- Maintains Resident Roster, waiting list and inquiry list as specified per state regulations including receipts.
- Coordinates clinical assessment/screening and ensures appropriate clinical acceptance in a timely manner in the absence of Liaison.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
- Must possess a Secondary Education Diploma or GED equivalency required.
- At least one (1) year experience in Health Care/ Business Development/ Insurance. Familiar with medical terminology.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.