- Cardinal Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
- Lincolnton, NC, USA
- per hour
- Full Time
medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more
Cardinal Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center
931 N Aspen St.
Lincolnton, NC 28092
Phone: (704) 732-7055
FAMILY ORIENTED - TEAMWORK INSPIRED!
Transportation Aide $3000 Sign On Bonus!!
Looking for qualified Transportation Aide to join our team!
We are searching for a Transportation Aide to join our community that is resident and family focused, a team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a culture.
If you are a Transportation Aide that has business acumen, is team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to build a culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive pay, along with holiday pay and paid time off (PTO) program.
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. . Use it for free to help satisfy your state specific licensure requirements] OR [Use it for free to help grow your own personal and professional development. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
The primary purpose of the Transportation Aide is to drive facility vehicle to transport residents, staff and volunteers to desired destinations. Provides assistance/escort for residents to and from rehabilitation treatments. As a Consulate Health Care Transportation Aide you are entrusted with the responsibility of caring for our residents, families, co-workers, visitors and all others; as well as demonstrating in all interactions. You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Preferred, possess a CNA / Certified Nurse's Aide Certification.
- Valid, unencumbered state driver's license. Chauffeur's driver's license preferred.
- Transportation/LTC experience preferred. Must have the physical ability to transfer residents and propel wheelchairs.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.