- Greenbough Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Clarksdale, MS, USA
- Full Time
Looking for qualified Dietary Aides to join our team!
We are searching for a Dietary Aide to join our community that is resident and family focused, a team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a facility culture. The primary purpose of your job position is to provide assistance in all food functions as instructed and in accordance with established food policies and procedures.
If you are team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to care for our residents, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive pay, along with holiday pay and paid time off (PTO) program.
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help satisfy your personal and leadership development. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Work with the facility's Dietitian/Director of Dining Services as necessary and implement recommended changes as required.
- Assist with meal preparation and checking trays for accuracy before serving.
- Deliver and pickup food carts in a timely manner.
- Act in a compliance with federal and state sanitary regulations as well as facility infection control guidelines and dietary policies/procedures.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED equivalent and have some experience with food preparation (preferred).
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.