- Jamestown, CA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, PTO
Fully qualified representative capable of field and laboratory work to support the MTSI division with minimal direction. Complete knowledge of company standards, plans and specifications; capable of interpreting project plans. Will have direct client contact. Primary specialty is in structure steel and welding. Demonstrated familiarity with various common job site conditions, problems encountered in assigned
territory, and proper procedures for rectification. May act as client-contractor-Project Manager Liaison.
- Ability to mentor junior inspectors.
- Ability to perform shop and field, structural steel and welding inspections.
- Demonstrated familiarity with various common job site conditions, problems encountered in assigned territory, and proper procedures for rectification.
- Accountability Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accurate Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication, Oral Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Detail Oriented Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Organized Ability to be structured and methodical in working skills.
- Reliability Ability to be dependable and trustworthy.
- Self-Motivated Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one's ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Technical Aptitude Ability to relate to topics which require an understanding or specialized knowledge.
- Time Management Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Working Under Pressure Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Three or more years of experience in structural steel and welding.
- American Welding Society (AWS) Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) certification & ICC Structural Steel and Welding certification required.
- American Society for Non-destructive Testing (ASNT) Level 2 with national certification of ASNT Level 3 with Ultrasonic Testing (UT), Magnetic Particle Testing (MT), and Dye Penetrant Testing (PT), and ICC Reinforced Concrete certification desired.