- Montrose, CO, USA
- 15.00-15.00 per hour
- Full Time
Working as a DSP is a fun, rewarding, and meaningful position where you have a unique and incredible opportunity to positively change and enrich the lives of the individuals we serve. You would be a part of an amazing team of DSP's that are fun, energetic, creative, who value and encourages shared responsibilities, and support that gives you the necessary tools and knowledge to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve. As a full-time employee you would have benefit available to you such as:
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance (30+ hour per week)
- Paid sick and vacation time that begin accruing on your first day.
- Paid Holiday and extended illness benefit
- Set schedules with set days off (two days in a row)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid in-depth training
- Collaborative team environment
- Casual dress
- Employee assistance program
- Employee recognition programs
- COI is a qualified employer for the Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program.
Since 1972, Community Options, Inc has served children and adults with intellectual & developmental disabilities and their families. As a non-profit organization, our mission is to empower these individuals to experience lives full of dignity and purpose.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Valid Colorado driver's license and an an acceptable driving record.
- Acceptable criminal background check.
- Ability to successfully complete QMAP and First Aid/CPR within 90 days of hire (paid training).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled