- 16-Sep-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- Oakland Assessment and Crisis Intervention Service (OACIS)
- Pontiac, MI, USA
- Full Time
16% fringe to purchase cafeteria style benefits - medical, dental, vision, Life, LTD, STD, 403(b) and generous paid time off
Director of Oakland Assessment and Crisis Intervention Service
The ideal Director of OACIS (Oakland Assessment and Crisis Intervention Service) at Common Ground is a self-driven, dedicated leader and Registered Nurse (RN) who challenges the stigma of mental health and re-humanizes those affected to truly make a difference. If you are inspired by utilizing your medical training in service of those in need of both medical and emotional support, we invite you to join our team of compassionate, supportive care leaders.
The Director of OACIS reports to the Chief Nursing Officer. This position operates in a 24-hour crisis assessment and intervention environment. The ideal Director will manage all operations of the program including budget, procedures, and communications to staff from the management team meetings. This person will create a culture of helpfulness and innovation, while reinforcing a team culture that is positive, accountable, and responsive to the needs of people and the community.
- Non-Profit mission-driven, person-focused environment
- Growing company with community presence and state-level involvement
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Smaller units/Manageable workloads
- Supportive leadership team (Nurses supporting Nurses)
- An organization culture of mental health support for all
What's in it for you
- Leadership growth
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employer sponsored benefit & wellness plans (including 16% fringe pay, Calm App, etc)
- Competitive pay
- Lead the teams responsible for crisis intervention efforts and stabilization plans using leadership expertise and analysis of metrics
- Collaboration and coordination with organizations such as OCHN provider network, police, hospitals, group homes, public and private entities, and members of the community
- Facilitate and ensure regular internal communication with teams and individuals
- Foster a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all persons served and an environment of continuous improvement
- Participate in various management committees and prepare various reports
- Prepare administrative reports required by the Executive Leadership Team and funding sources
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's Degree in Human Services field preferred)
- Licensed Registered Nurse license
- Minimum 5 years of healthcare leadership experience and the ability to demonstrate administrative and supervisory leadership skills
Follow HERE for full job description.
Common Ground is one of the top-ten crisis intervention organizations in the country. For over 50 years we have been helping people move from crisis to hope. At Common Ground, we help individuals and families who are experiencing crises of any kind, from suicide to substance abuse, human trafficking, mental illness and more.
Common Ground is an Equal Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Find out more at https://commongroundhelps.org