- 28-Jul-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- Oakland Assessment and Crisis Intervention Service (OACIS)
- Pontiac, MI, USA
- per hour Shift premiums up to $4/hr. Pay commensurate with education and experience.
- Full-time and Part-time
Full Time Benefits: 16% fringe to purchase cafeteria style benefits - medical, dental, Life, LTD, STD, 403(b) and generous paid time off.
Full-Time & Part- Shifts Available
Shift Premiums for Evening & Weekend Shifts up to $4/Hr
The ideal Nurse Supervisor at Common Ground is a dedicated leader with the ability to guide a team of healthcare professionals to success in a behavioral health stabilization environment. If you are inspired by utilizing your medical training and leadership skills in service of those in need of both medical and emotional support, we invite you to join our team of compassionate, supportive care leaders.
- Non-Profit mission-driven, person-focused environment
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Smaller units/Manageable workloads
- Supportive management team (Nurses supporting Nurses)
- An organizational culture of mental health support for all
What's in it for you
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Shift premiums
- Employer sponsored benefit and wellness plans (including 16% fringe pay, Calm App, etc)
- Competitive wages
- Lead crisis intervention efforts and develop or revise the Stabilization Plan for each person served on the unit
- Stabilize the behavioral health of adults in crisis in the unit
- Document and ensure team members document progress of people served appropriately
- Provide training, development, and performance appraisal of unit staff
- Assure staff understanding of the assessment of people served
- Lead team huddles at the beginning and end of each shift
- Provide monthly individual programmatic supervision to each team member
- Full licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Michigan
- One year of supervisory experience required (charge nurse or other related supervisory experience preferred)
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills
- Experience with adults with co-occurring mental illness, developmental disability, and substance use
Common Ground is one of the top-ten crisis intervention organizations in the country. For over 50 years we have been helping people move from crisis to hope. At Common Ground, we help individuals and families who are experiencing crises of any kind, from suicide to substance abuse, human trafficking, mental illness and more.
Common Ground is an Equal Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Find out more at https://commongroundhelps.org