Columbine Common's Assisted Living is located at 1475 Main Street, Windsor, Co and provides 60 assisted living apartments with four apartment designs.
We are accepting applications for a Personal Care Provider - PCP's ability to work:
Full-Time or Part-Time
Employees who work 24+ hrs. per week qualify for a full range of benefits including PTO, Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Free Health Services as well as Discounts from our Pharmacy and Workout Facility.
3 opportunities for raises your 1st year.
Personal Care Provider - PCP - QMAP
- Facilitates small group activities and social interaction under the supervision of the Activity Coordinator.
- Assists with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, brushing teeth or dentures, meals, and so on.
- Assists with transfers.
- Assists with restorative care follow-through under the direction of various therapists.
- Keeps resident's area clean.
- Changes bed linen and make beds.
- Assists with laundry.
- And other duties as assigned.
Personal Care Provider - PCP - QMAP - Requirements
- Must have an interest in geriatrics and be able to read, write, speak and follow oral instructions in English.
- Previous experience is preferable but not essential.
- PCP will receive on-the-job training under close supervision.
- Will attend QMAP class and be expected to administer medications.
Hiring Manager: Charity Beaman - 970-449-5540