Columbine Poudre Home Care is a locally owned agency providing home care and health education. We pride ourselves in providing high quality, efficient, convenient and cost-effective health care in the homes of our patients. Home care requires a team effort involving professionals, paraprofessionals, patients and their families.
We are currently hiring a Physical Therapist able to work:
- Full time
- Monday - Friday
- Rotating call every 10th Saturday
- 8am-4:30pm (flexible hours)
Physical Therapist Home Care
- Evaluates patients to determine clinical dysfunction and treatment goals in cooperation with their physician.
- Develops a treatment program based on initial evaluation, and with ongoing assessment, makes appropriate changes in the program according to the patient's progress.
- Instructs patient and/or family members in a home program.
- Maintains all records pertinent to patient care.
- Communicates with physicians, family, and other team members regarding changes or modifications in treatment plan or patient status/care.
- Participates in or ensures representation at all team rounds, conferences, and meetings related to patient status/care.
- Provides quarterly screenings of long-term care residents to determine therapeutic needs.
- Assists Therapy Services Coordinator with staff education and in-services as needed.
- Maintains clinical competency through continuing education opportunities.
- Assists with maintenance of department and equipment.
- And other duties as assigned by the Therapy Services Coordinator or the Operations Director.
Physical Therapist Home Care Requirements:
- Minimum one year experience required.
- Geriatric or long-term care preferred.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy and have a current Physical Therapy license in the State of Colorado.
Hiring Manager: Isaac Bush