Lemay Avenue Health & Rehab is located at 4824 S. Lemay Ave., Fort Collins, CO and offers furnished private rooms designed to provide comfort for individuals requiring short-term rehabilitation following hospitalization or for long-term care, or end of life care/hospice care.
We are accepting applications for a Food and Nutrition Aide able to work:
- Part-Time less than 24 hours per week
- 4:00pm - 9:30pm
3 opportunities for raises the 1st year.
Employees who work over 24 hrs. + per week, we offer a full range of benefits including PTO, Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, as well as Discounts from our Pharmacy.
Food and Nutrition Aide
- Prepares food and beverages as requested by the supervisor/manager or chef.
- If applicable, takes meal orders and turn them into the kitchen.
- Serves meals, beverages, and snacks according to dietary needs.
- Delivers residents meals in a timely manner.
- Assists individual customers with special dining needs.
- Helps maintain the salad/specialty bars, makes coffee and ice tea and wipes down stations.
- Clears tables, changes linens and resets tables.
- Maintains a sanitary dining environment and complies with Health Department regulations.
- Washes, cleans, and sanitizes all dishes, glasses, pots, pans, silverware, and cooking utensils.
- Helps to maintain stockroom, walk-ins, and reach-ins in an orderly fashion.
Food and Nutrition Aide Requirements:
- Must be interested in geriatrics.
- Able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds frequently, up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.