North Shore Health & Rehab is a beautiful 5-star facility located at 1365 West 29th Street, Loveland, Co. and is a place that focuses on the health of our residents in mind, body, and spirit.
We are accepting applications for a Food and Nutrition Aide able to work:
- Part Time 24+ Hours
- 2 or 3 weekdays, and every other weekend
- 6:00am to 2:30pm OR 3:00pm to 8:00pm
3 opportunities for raises your 1st year.
Employees who work over 24 hrs. + per week, we offer a full range of benefits including PTO, Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, as well as Discounts from our Pharmacy.
Food and Nutrition Aide
- Sets up the dining room for meals.
- Assists with cleaning in various parts of the work area.
- Washes dishes, cooking equipment and puts them away,
- Works with the cooks, supervisor, other staff, and residents to provide food service needs in accordance with food safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Must be interested in geriatrics.
- Be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
Hiring Managers: Heather Malone