Columbine Commons Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing facility is located at 1475 Main Street, Windsor, Colorado. Our size makes us a very unique and intimate facility; each of our staff members gets to know each of our residents extremely well.
We are accepting applications for a Cook able to work:
- Full Time
- 5:00am - 1:30pm
- Weekdays vary, some weekends
We offer a full range of benefits including PTO, Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, as well as Discounts from our Pharmacy. 3 opportunities for raises your 1st year!
- Prepares meals, desserts and snacks in accordance with the posted menu schedule; makes sure that all special diets and dietary concerns are followed.
- Serves meals that are palatable and presentable.
- Responsible for keeping work area clean, organized, sanitized, may include washing pots and pans, etc.
- Knows health code requirements for food and beverage storage and hot/cold holding temperatures and maintains documentation.
- Estimates and prepares food supplies to meet serving portions.
- Maintains a safe, clean and respectable work environment.
- Attends and participates in continuing educational programs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be interested in geriatrics, be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Knowledgeable of dietary techniques and procedures.
- Be able to lift up to 25 pounds frequently and/or 50 pounds occasionally.
Hiring Manager: Tracy Rohrig (No Calls Please)