- 01-Apr-2021 to Until Filled (CST)
- Technical Marketing
- Cary, IL, USA
- Full Time
Coilcraft is a successful, privately held company in Cary, IL with a worldwide reputation for high quality passive electronic components. Coilcraft operates in a wide range of industries, including telecommunication, computers, automotive, broadband communications and consumer electronics.
We have an opening for a Technical Marketing Engineer. The ideal candidate will possess both strong technical knowledge and an ability to turn customer and market data into new product initiatives.
- Engage with customers to identify market needs and translate those needs into actionable new product initiatives.
- Continuously monitor upcoming technological trends and assess/communicate potential opportunities with appropriate internal teams.
- Collaborate with designers of Coilcraft products concerning applications and customer challenges.
- Work independently and in coordination with Coilcraft product designers to obtain data and provide technical content for Coilcraft product datasheets, application notes, and web tools.
- Prepare and present technical training, both in person and virtual, for internal and external audiences.
- Respond to relevant customer technical questions received via company website.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics.
- 5+ years' experience in a Technical Marketing or Product Development role.
- Knowledge of electronic component industry and relevant markets.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with public speaking for both small and large audiences.
- Willingness to travel 20% - 30% to customer visits when regular travel resumes.
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.