- 26-Mar-2021 to Until Filled (CST)
- Machine Build
- Cary, IL, USA
- Full Time
Coilcraft, Inc. is a privately-held, global manufacturing organization with headquarters located in Cary, Illinois. Coilcraft operates in a wide range of industries; including telecommunications, computers, automotive, broadband communications, and consumer electronics. We are seeking an skilled Machinist to join our Automation team.
- Program, setup and operate a Vertical Machining Center.
- Set up and operate various types of machine tools such as conventional mills, lathes, drill presses, surface grinders, etc.
- Work from drawings, sketches and verbal instructions to make and rework parts, incorporating standard and metric dimensioning.
- Work to close tolerances.
- Use precision measuring instruments to check accuracy of work such as calipers and indicators.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machine shop equipment.
- Keep work area and equipment clean and organized.
- And other duties as assigned.
- 3-5+ years experience in a machine shop environment
- Knowledge of precision measuring devices
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings, blueprints and sketches
- Proven mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer skills and SolidWorks knowledge
- Mastercam and 5-axis experience a plus
- Advanced shop mathematics skills
- Strong work ethic and follow through
Equal Opportunity Employer /Veterans/Disabled
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.