- 09-Mar-2021 to Until Filled (CST)
- Machine Build
- Cary, IL, USA
- Full Time
Coilcraft, Inc., founded in 1945, is an established worldwide organization specializing in the manufacturing of magnetic components with headquarters located in Cary, Illinois. We are seeking an individual to join our Machine Build team.
- Build and trouble-shoot automated assembly machines, sub-assemblies and electrical components from engineering blueprints and specifications.
- Debug machines and processes for new machines.
- Perform machine alignments and final set-ups.
- Participate in the planning and design of machinery.
- 5+ years experience building automatic assembly equipment involving assembly and debug of pneumatic components, indexers, pick and place devices, metal form tooling, punch and dyes.
- Proven mechanical aptitude.
- Strong math skills and ability to interpret engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of basic machine shop tools.
- Associate's degree, specialized education or vo-tech training in a mechanical field or crafts trade is preferred.
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.