- 04-Mar-2021 to Until Filled (CST)
- Production DL
- Princeton, IL, USA
- Full Time
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Visually inspects chips for defects and conformance to specifications working with a magnifying glass, microscope and tweezers.
- Ability to run production machines making required yields and efficiencies.
- Ability to safely work with chemicals using prescribed PPE.
- Transfers completed material as required.
- Comply with quality systems procedures & documentation as required.
- Completes necessary paperwork.
- Cleans work area, machine, tools and equipment.
- Work more independently
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior machine operating experience
- Average computer skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Average math skills
- Carry out detailed, written or oral instructions
- Good hand-to-eye coordination
Employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and seldom lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.