- 10-Dec-2020 to Until Filled (CST)
- Machine Build
- Cary, IL, USA
- Full Time
Coilcraft is a successful, privately-held company in Cary, IL with a worldwide reputation for high quality passive electronic components. Coilcraft operates in a wide range of industries, including telecommunications, computers, automotive, broadband communications and consumer electronics. We have an opening for a Project Engineer who can coordinate activities on assigned R & D machine automation projects.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of R & D automation projects.
- Provide regular progress reports, updated schedules and project correspondence. Actively search for ways to assist the team.
- Monitor work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices and Coilcraft standards.
- Monitor and asses the progress of projects, including start and completion dates. Make improvements or take corrective action when necessary.
- Engage with design engineers to ensure the technical accuracy of specific design details. Identify problems and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Responsible and accountable to ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other project participants and that the requirements of the project are being satisfied.
- Participate in regular design meetings and help resolve engineering project issues.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or industrial engineering or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of mechanical design experience in a manufacturing environment
- Project management experience a plus.
- Proficiency in standard mechanical design tools such as Solid Works.
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.