- 10-Mar-2020 to Until Filled (CST)
- Customer Service
- Cary, IL, USA
- Full Time
Coilcraft is a successful, privately-held company in Cary, IL with a worldwide reputation for high quality passive electronic components. Coilcraft operates in a wide range of industries, including telecommunications, computers, automotive, broadband communications and consumer electronics. We are seeking a skilled individual to join our customer service team.
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes or returns for Critical Products group.
- Respond to customer requests, answers questions, and handle customer problems in a direct manner, treating the customer with dignity and a positive attitude.
- Communicate with external and internal customers on a daily basis to ensure that orders are fulfilled and/or upgraded and quotes are processed.
- Perform all customer verifications as appropriate.
- Refer customer complaints and problems immediately.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the customer service team.
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors.
- 2+ years customer service experience preferred.
- High school diploma.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective listening and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Able to handle difficult customers with diplomacy and tact.
- Able to multi-task and follow through.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.