- 16-Sep-2021 to 15-Nov-2021 (MST)
- Human Resources
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA, 401k and working with an awesome group of people!
This is a In-House Recruiting Role - No Contractors or Remote Work
The primary responsibilities of the recruiter are delivering all facets of talent acquisition strategies for Code. This will be achieved through developing and executing national and local recruiting plans, employing advanced sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative talent engagement tactics. This position plays a critical role in ensuring Code matches the best possible talent to open positions, both internally and externally.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult with hiring managers to present effective recruiting strategies that deliver high-quality candidates
- Proactively source and build candidate pipelines for key positions including software engineers, firmware engineers, mechanical engineers, technical disciplines, corporate roles, operations, and manufacturing
- Fully maximize all available candidate recruitment channels: cold calling, social media, employee referral program, job fairs, networks, etc.
- Provide best-in-class candidate experience through communication, relationship building, and execution of the recruitment process.
- Participate at in-person recruiting events onsite, high schools, colleges, and local job fairs
- Meet diversity slate metric targets across all open positions
- Create sourcing plans to attract diverse candidates.
- Post jobs to standard and niche job boards such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Dice, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- At least 3 years' experience in a staffing or corporate recruiting environment
- Experience with traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques
- Ability to deploy strategies with LinkedIn Recruiter, and other sourcing tools such as Indeed, ATS mining, and cold calling
- Manage salaried positions in a full-lifecycle recruiting environment
- Skills in building relationships with both candidates and recruitment sources to help drive position closure
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume fast-paced environment
- Results-driven mindset with a high focus on keeping commitments
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience using an Applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Familiarity with working in a selective recruitment organization
- Experience recruiting for salaried positions across a large organization
- Ability to research and present new sourcing options to a team of corporate recruiters
- Experience recruiting for software, firmware, and engineering is a plus
- Prior experience managing vendor relationships is a plus