- 09-Jun-2021 to 08-Aug-2021 (MST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Code Corporation is seeking a highly skilled Electrical Engineer to join our team in Salt Lake City, UT. Code is an innovative manufacture or imaging based bar code scanning technology.
As an Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the production and maintenance of electrical components for products.
- Monitor industry trend, apply new technology and methodology to internal practices.
- Assist in new product development.
- Assemble electrical and electronic systems according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical principles.
- Set up and operate test equipment to evaluate performance of developmental parts, assemblies, or systems.
- Modify electrical prototypes, parts, assemblies, and systems to correct improper functions.
- Analyze and interpret test information to resolve any issues.
- Review existing electrical engineering criteria to identify necessary revisions, amendments, ore deletions of material.
- Collaborate with other personnel to identify, define, and solve any issues.
- Coordinate technical competence improvement activities.
- Coordinate resource scheduling and track progress.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 3 5 years' experience
- The candidate must have a strong working knowledge of digital electrical engineering, component selection, schematic capture, layout principles and practices, documentation control as.
Benefits & Perks
- 100% Employee Paid Medical
- 100% Employee Paid Dental
- Vision Insurance
- 4% Match 401k
- $50k Paid Life Insurance
- Personal Time
- Vacation Time
- 9/80 Schedule - What that means is we work our 80 hours in 9 days which allows us to have every other Friday off. Besides your vacation time, your personal time, you will also get 26 extra days off a year or how I like to look at it 26 3-days weekends a year