- 08-Apr-2021 to 07-Dec-2021 (MST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Part Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA, 401k and working with an awesome group of people!
Thank you for visiting our site by doing so tells me you are serious about obtaining an internship with Code!
Code is seeking interns within the following departments:
- Product Management Department
- Marketing Department
- Engineering Department
- Technology Department (located in Boston)
- Operations Department
Perks to being a Code Intern at Code
- As an intern, you are an intimate part of the entire design process from the initial design concept, to prototype, to testing, to mass production.
- Gain real-world exposure to problems and issues that perhaps are not found in textbooks.
- Increase your marketability to employers. (Including Code; many of our internships become full-time employment)
- "Try before you buy" experience, as an intern you will get to evaluate Code or even the career paths prior to committing to full-time employment.
- Increase your self-confidence in the workplace, while easing the transition from being a student to entering the workforce.
- Have resume-building experience while applying concepts and principles you have learned during school.
- Receive hands-on experience and exposure to real-world scenarios.
- Network with professionals in your field, for references and future job opportunities.
- Earn income; all Code internships are paid an hourly wage.
- Code offers flexible hours for our interns.
- New open concept collaborating workspace.
- Coffee and Breakfast (cereal) bar
The next steps in the process are to attach your resume and answer the quick questionnaire.
We look forward to having you on our team!