- 08-Apr-2021 to 07-Jun-2021 (MST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA, 401k and working with an awesome group of people!
TEST ENGINEER to create automated software and fixtures used to test barcode readers. Will require a variety of skills and willingness to learn. Initial projects will consist of some web development, C#, and Arduino as well as hardware definition. Leverage knowledge from hardware, software, and firmware groups to complete desired goal. Also assist with firmware and software testing and releases as needed.
- Create, improve, and maintain software and hardware for automated test fixtures
- Work across multiple disciplines in engineering and groups within the company
- Assist with other testing, test plan creation, and releases as needed
- Associates or BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to quickly understand concepts and learn new skills
- A team player that works efficiently across multiple teams