- 08-Dec-2020 to 06-Feb-2021 (MST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
The Director of Software Sales must be a dynamic salesperson, strategic thinker and is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic sales plans with the primary goals of attracting and retaining a high performing team of Sales Managers to grow revenue from our Software based product portfolio.
[THIS POSITION IS BASED IN OUR SLC, UT OFFICE - WILL RELOCATE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE]
RESPONSIBILITIES, ACCOUNTABILITY, TASKS, AND DUTIES
- Develop, refine and execute our Software Sales strategy in North American
- Effectively work with and coordinate Software Sales strategy and relationships with counterparts in other regions globally.
- Build, develop, manage customers to support a healthy sales pipeline both individually and departmental.
- Ability to hire, retain, and mentor a high performing team of sales managers.
- Pro-actively manage established partners and develop new partners in designated markets.
- Quantitatively and qualitatively report all Sales efforts.
- Report on lead generation, cultivation, and follow-up.
- Proactively help drive Code's product enhancements and new product development plans.
- Participate in virtual and in-person tradeshows.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop the best marketing and lead generation practices.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, partners, and customers.
- Champion a Disciplined Selling Process with expert knowledge of SalesForce.
- Collaborate with Product Management on new software products and features.
- Consult with the legal department on software license issues.
- Collaborate with Operations to streamline software fulfillment processes.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE
- 7+ Years of Software Sales Experience.
- 3+ years managing a team of Sales Managers.
- Experience in one or more of the following market verticals is required: Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, Logistics.
- Bachelors' degree and I or equivalent applicable experience.
- Expert knowledge of SalesForce and Office 365.
- Required knowledge of Social Media like LinkedIn.
- Required a high level of interest in mobile technology (Smartphone, Tablet, Glasses, Drones, Watches, etc.)
- Experience in all software sales models from subscription to enterprise-wide.
- Understanding of End User License Agreement requirements.
- Familiarity with software fulfillment processes.
- Travel required without restrictions.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- 100% Employee Paid Medical
- 100% Employee Paid Dental
- Vision Insurance
- 4% Match 401k
- $50k Paid Life Insurance
- Personal Time
- Vacation Time
- 9/80 Schedule - What that means is we work our 80 hours in 9 days which allows us to have every other Friday off. Besides your vacation time, your personal time, you will also get 26 extra days off a year or how I like to look at it 26 3-days weekends a year
- New open concept collaborating workspace
- Breakfast (cereal) bar