- 08-Dec-2020 to 06-Feb-2021 (MST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Our Senior Hardware Product Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the development, maintenance, and enhancement of existing products and product portfolios through their lifecycle as well as the development of new products. Product Managers are virtual business owners within their business lines for their own product portfolios.
RESPONSIBILITIES, ACCOUNTABILITY, TASKS, AND DUTIES
- Responsible for hardware product strategy, roadmaps, product definition, commercialization, and lifecycle management.
- Collaborate with customers and internal teams on product development, enhancements, changes, forecasting, build plans, pricing ensuring a successful and profitable business.
- Acquire and maintain appropriate market and competitive analyses for informed business decisions.
- Work closely with customer, sales, and marketing groups to ensure product messaging, sales tools and competitive positioning is correct for the product line.
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders across the business lines.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum 7 years of experience in product management, where you have led and worked in cross-functional teams in a technology industry.
- Bachelor's in Technical Field required. MBA is a plus. Proven track record of developing, launching, and generating revenue from an individual contributor level.
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) in an Agile environment.
- Results-oriented with strong negotiation and decision-making capabilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills are required.
- Experience developing business cases with strong analytical problem-solving skills.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- 100% Employee Paid Medical
- 100% Employee Paid Dental
- Vision Insurance
- 4% Match 401k
- $50k Paid Life Insurance
- Personal Time
- Vacation Time
- 9/80 Schedule - What that means is we work our 80 hours in 9 days which allows us to have every other Friday off. Besides your vacation time, your personal time, you will also get 26 extra days off a year or how I like to look at it 26 3-days weekends a year
- New open concept collaborating workspace
- Breakfast (cereal) bar