- 01-Dec-2020 to 30-Jan-2021 (MST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
The Vice President of Finance reports directly to the CEO and has executive responsibility for the company Finance department, Domestic and International.
- Partner with the executive management team. Provide critical financial information, opinion, and analysis to support and execute strategic plans and decisions.
- Lead financial planning, including budgeting, forecasting, headcount planning, and financial modeling.
- Oversee an accounting teamwork on month close, taxes, compliance, A/R, and A/P.
- Manage, train, and develop finance staff.
- Prepare analyses versus the plan, monthly financial statements, business review presentations, monthly reporting packages.
- Ensure compliance by reviewing the corporation's financial policies, systems, and internal controls to ensure that appropriate accounting requirements are met.
- Consistently improve internal controls, system integrity, internal reporting, and all other processes.
- Work with External and Internal Auditors to ensure successful audits with minimal issues.
- Margin control and analysis, sales allowance and budget control, inventory control, and analysis.
- Review various financial proposals, agreements, and contracts.
- Develop and monitor metrics and performance indicators through the creation and maintenance of KPI dashboards that highlight trends and analyze the causes of unexpected variances.
- Assume full responsibility of bank relationships and take lead on any potential refinancing.
- Oversee the general financial ledger.
Background And Experience
- 5 - 10 years progressively responsible positions in Finance & Accounting, preferably at a company with revenue in the $50M-$100M range
- Director of Finance experience (progressive growth and hands-on experience)
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in accounting or business and MBA or master's in accounting preferred.
Skills And Abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - Demonstrate a record of leadership
- Knowledge of Accounting and Financial practices
- Ability to work with all functional departments and all levels of the Organization
- Experience with Corporate Board of Directors' Protocol, Policies and Procedures
Benefits & Perks
- 100% Employee Paid Medical
- 100% Employee Paid Dental
- Vision Insurance
- 4% Match 401k
- $50k Paid Life Insurance
- Personal Time
- Vacation Time
- 9/80 Schedule - What that means is we work our 80 hours in 9 days which allows us to have every other Friday off. Besides your vacation time, your personal time, you will also get 26 extra days off a year or how I like to look at it 26 3-days weekends a year
- New open concept collaborating workspace
- Breakfast (cereal) bar
Code Corp https://codecorp.applicantpro.com