- 01-Dec-2020 to 30-Jan-2021 (MST)
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA, 401k and working with an awesome group of people!
The Software Sales Manager, EMEA will be based in The Netherlands office, this person must be a strategic thinker and is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic sales plans with the primary goals of attracting and retaining customers for our Software based portfolio.
- Pro-actively search and develop new customers in designated markets.
- Pro-actively manage and develop established partners in designated markets.
- Quantitatively and qualitatively report on the success of all Sales efforts.
- Report on lead generation, cultivation, and follow-up.
- Proactively stay informed of Code's product enhancements and new product development plans.
- Participate in EMEA Region tradeshows.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop the best marketing practices for the EMEA region.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers, and customers.
Background And Experience
- 3+ Years of Sales Experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas is required: Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, Logistics.
- Bachelors' degree and I or applicable experience.
- Required knowledge of SalesForce and Office 365
- Required knowledge of Social Media like LinkedIn
- Required high level of interest in mobile technology (Smartphone, Tablet, Glasses, Drones, Watches...)
- Fluent in Dutch and English a must, other languages a plus