- 22-Aug-2021 to 21-Jan-2022 (MST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Vacation, Personal Time, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, While enjoying working with an AWESOME Team!
ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER to lead cross-functional development teams. The position will work closely with both Product Management for product specifications and Manufacturing to maintain product quality and manufacturability. To be successful in this position a person must be a self-starter, a leader, and be able to concentrate on overcoming roadblocks to reach the objective.
- Organize, plan, and clarify the work-flow of tasks through the product development team. Lead teams through discussions and decisions to launch a new product while maintaining schedule, budget, and quality.
- Act as Scrum Master within an Agile development team
- Develop and clarify tasks in backlog
- Assist in removing roadblocks
- Lead cross-functional teams and ensuring alignment between teams
- Report to Executive Management on schedule, budget, and risks
- Work with internal and external development teams
- Work with international vendors and manufacturers
- Define and improve the project management processes
- Create product development plans that include budgets, schedules, and resource needs
- BS in Engineering or related field or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in product development
- 100% Employee Paid Medical
- 100% Employee Paid Dental
- Vision Insurance
- 4% Match 401k
- $50k Paid Life Insurance
- Personal Time
- Vacation Time
- 9/80 Schedule - What that means is we work our 80 hours in 9 days which allows us to have every other Friday off. So besides your vacation time, your personal time, you will also get 26 extra days off a year or how I like to look at it 26 3-days weekends a year.
To find out more about us, check out our two brand websites: codecorp.com (hardware) and tachyonIQ.com (software)