CoastConnect is an equal opportunity employer, affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in our employment practices against qualified employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or because he or she is a protected veteran.
You can help us meet our mutual employment objectives by carefully following a few simple steps.
1. You must apply for a current open position.
2. The job title must be selected from the Current Job Listings below.
3. Your application will be considered only for the position for which you apply.
4. You must complete another application each time you wish to apply for a current opening.
5. Successfully submitting an application for employment at CoastConnect means you must complete the following steps:
- Respond to each and every question on the application.
- Complete the work history and education section of the application ("see resume" is not acceptable)
- Enter name and date in "Employment Disclosure"
- Select the "Submit Application" button at the end of the application process.
- You may attach a resume to your application but it does not replace the application form.
Note: Application(s) not completed in its entirety may be disqualified as this is part of our selection process.
All applications and support materials must be received by the closing date of the position to be considered.
If you are interested in applying for employment with us and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, please contact our Human Resources Department at 877-769-2372 or email@example.com.
Sorry, we have no current job openings.
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with CoastConnect, please check back on this site for changes.