- 10-Nov-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Providence, RI, USA
- Full Time
Coastal Medical offers a full compensation package including paid holidays, earned time, 401K match and health and life insurance benefits.
The Company: A member of the Lifespan health system, Coastal Medical is Rhode Island's largest physician governed medical group, whose primary goal is to offer patients better health and better care with minimal cost to patients. An equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Coastal employs over 600 professionals in a variety of roles.
- Coastal Medical offers competitive wages and values work/life balance.
- Our comprehensive benefit package includes health, dental & vision benefits, a free life insurance policy, earned time, paid holidays and 401K match.
- Employee input is essential to our operations. All employees are encouraged to join and participate in committees, trainings and workgroups.
- Lifespan has joined other healthcare leaders and systems around the country in requiring all employees, regardless of their role, to be vaccinated against COVID-19. In addition, the Rhode Island Department of Health has now issued a new emergency regulation requiring all healthcare workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- All new employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive their flu vaccination upon hire.
The Position: We are currently in search of a Staff Accountant to join our Finance team. The Staff Accountant's main responsibility includes maintaining the accounts and books of the company and preparing daily and monthly journal entries and financial reports. Assists in maintaining the company's electronic ledger systems and assists department in providing various account reconciliations.
- This is an salaried, full time position with a schedule of 40 weekly hours.
- The schedule consist of day time hours, Monday through Friday.
- This position is located at our Corporate office in Providence, RI.
- Employee parking is provided.
- Analyzes financial transactions to ensure conformity and compliance with generally accepted accounting principals
- Assists in preparation of monthly financial statements
- Assists with daily cash reports and reconciliation of cash receipts to various ledger systems
- Prepares journal entries and account reconciliations to ensure account balances are true and accurate as presented
- Preparation of key financial analysis critical toward development of company-wide strategic initiatives
- Contributes to preparation of year end schedules as needed
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Experience that includes 0-3 years in accounting
Why You Should Apply:
- We operate in a collaborative environment and strongly encourage and promote employee growth and development.
- Coastal offers a wide range of training opportunities including our own Leadership Academies as well as other well-known programs such as Crucial Conversations and Clifton Strengths.
Check out what's happening at Coastal!
Coastal Medical Imaging Employee Recognized for "Going the Extra Mile"
Coastal Medical Joins Lifespan