- 05-Oct-2021 to 04-Dec-2021 (EST)
- East Providence, RI, USA
- Full Time
Coastal Medical offers a full compensation package including paid holidays, earned time, 401K match and health and life insurance benefits.
The Company: A member of the Lifespan health system, Coastal Medical is Rhode Island's largest physician governed medical group, whose primary goal is to offer patients better health and better care with minimal cost to patients. An equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Coastal employs over 600 professionals in a variety of roles.
- Coastal Medical offers competitive wages and values work/life balance.
- Our comprehensive benefit package includes health, dental & vision benefits, a free life insurance policy, earned time, paid holidays and 401K match.
- Employee input is essential to our operations. All employees are encouraged to join and participate in committees, trainings and workgroups.
- Lifespan has joined other healthcare leaders and systems around the country in requiring all employees, regardless of their role, to be vaccinated against COVID-19. In addition, the Rhode Island Department of Health has now issued a new emergency regulation requiring all healthcare workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- All new employees must at least have 1 dose of the COVID vaccine by October 1st and be fully vaccinated by October 31st.
- Compliance with the Lifespan Seasonal Influenza Policy is required by October 31st for all employees and physicians.
The Position: We are currently in search of Nurse Practitioner for our Pulmonary and Internal Medicine Specialists (PIMS) office. The Nurse Practitioner's main responsibility includes providing high quality nursing and medical services to patients and their families, emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention, as well as the diagnosis and management of acute and chronic diseases.
- This is a salaried, full time position.
- The schedule is Monday through Friday.
- The position is located in East Providence, RI.
- Evaluate sick, urgent care, transitional care, and primary care patients
- Perform annual physical exams as needed
- Educate patients on maintaining proper health
- Evaluate, make recommendations, co-manage, and treat patients' medical needs
- Participate in an interdisciplinary team providing care and coordination of our patients, ensuring the highest level of care
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current Rhode Island Advanced Practitioner license in good standing
- Current National Board Certification
- Experience working with a patient population with pulmonary conditions preferred.
Why You Should Apply:
- We operate in a collaborative environment and strongly encourage and promote employee growth and development.
- Coastal offers a wide range of training opportunities including our own Leadership Academies as well as other well-known programs such as Crucial Conversations and Clifton Strengths.
Check out what's happening at Coastal!
Coastal Medical Imaging Employee Recognized for "Going the Extra Mile"
Coastal Medical Joins Lifespan