- 20-Nov-2021 to 31-Dec-2021 (CST)
- Child Care
- Cleveland, OH, USA
- $14.00 - $16.00
Medical,Dental,Vision,Retirement,Competitive Time Off Plans, Free Family Membership to any YMCA of Greater Cleveland Branch
Join our Greater Cleveland YMCA team in living our cause and helping to provide quality, safe and healthy programs and services in our community.
The YMCA of Greater Cleveland is currently looking for a Compliance Coordinator for our Childcare program. This person will be responsible for the auditing of child care programs, providing technical support and coaching to site staff, data collection and reporting, marketing and communications, and recruiting and screening of new child care staff.
Pay Range: $14.00 - $16.00
- Ensure all licensing requirements are followed and site is maintained in accordance with ODJFS and SUTQ day care licensing standards, including maintain a record filing system with ODJFS child day care rules, child enrollment information, and staff files. Follows YMCA policies and procedures, including those related to medical and disciplinary situations, child abuse prevention and emergencies.
- Maintain safety of children at all time through appropriately supervising program participants at all times while maintaining YMCA and state licensing staff to child ratios, providing aid when needed, and ensuring daily cleaning and maintenance of facility.
- Plan, develop, and implement appropriate lesson plans and activities that are culturally relevant, developmentally appropriate and consistent with YMCA values and curriculum guidelines.
- Provide coverage of program when assigned instructor is absent, and arrange for substitute instructors in coordination with supervisor.
- Follow YMCA and state quality guidelines in operating site.
- Frequent travel is require, must- have reliable transportation.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a Child Development Associate. Associates Degree preferred. Minimum 1 year experience supervising and managing staff.
- Previous experience working with children preferably
- At least 18 years of age (The age minimum may be higher depending on state law and YMCA policies.)
- Must meet a Career Pathways Level (CPL) 3 as indicated by OCCRRA.
- CPR, First Aid, AED certifications and Child Abuse Prevention training within 30 days of hire date.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, reach, stoop, kneel, instruct and bend for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work in a moderate to noisy work environment
At the Y, our mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all. That's why we offer an exceptional package that includes:
- A free membership to your local YMCA and discount to YMCA programs including childcare (part-time positions do not receive discount on childcare).
- Additional employee discounts at many places in and around town, just for being a YMCA of Greater Cleveland employee.
- Eligible employees receive comprehensive Benefits Plan including Health, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Plan, Retirement 8% paid by the YMCA of Greater Cleveland and paid vacation.