- 16-Sep-2021 to 31-Dec-2021 (CST)
- Warrensville Heights, USA
At the Y, our mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all. Join our Greater Cleveland YMCA team in living our cause and helping to provide quality, safe and healthy programs and services in our community.
YMCA of Greater Cleveland has an immediate need for a Member Service Representative. The Member Service Representative who are responsible for conducting all member interaction tasks to promote member satisfaction, membership sales, and retention. These tasks include phone and in-person interaction with members and YMCA staff members, administrative activities that may include member and program enrollment, record keeping, and payment processing.
** Additional pay per hour for openers! **
- Process payments and maintain balanced cash drawer and receipting according to procedures.
- Inform supervisor and/or co-workers of any dilemmas, concerns, and updates during working times.
- Apply working knowledge of DAXKO system to job responsibilities in the following areas: data entry, maintenance, reporting, etc.
- Complete accurate data entry and maintain records on new members, renewals, program participants and guests.
- Ensure maintenance of all member resource information at front desk.
- Keep front desk and lobby area neat, clean and professional.
- Greet members / visitors according to YMCA guidelines.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Cash management experience.
- Organized and able to follow directions.
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Comfortable working in a membership driven environment.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in diverse situations successfully.
- Computer and keyboarding experience.
- Strong communication skills and phone etiquette.
About YMCA of Greater Cleveland: Our vision is to be the premier community-based, charitable organization that embraces collaborations to build strong kids, strong families and strong communities.