- 05-Nov-2021 to 05-Jan-2022 (CST)
- Child Care
- Rocky River, OH, USA
- $11.00 - $12.00
At the Y, our mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all. Join our Greater Cleveland YMCA team in living our cause and helping to provide quality, safe and healthy programs and services in our community.
YMCA of Greater Cleveland has an immediate need for a Child Care Assistant Teacher who is responsible for the smooth and the effective delivery of the child care programs. Instructors may be required to travel to and from branch locations for assigned duties, training or meetings, or work programs in other areas as needed.
*NOW OFFERING $500 SIGNING BONUS
Location: Kensington Elementary
Hours: 20-27.5 hours
- Responsible for the safety and active supervision of program participants
- Supervise and oversee daily implementation of curriculum activities
- Ensure daily cleaning of program site
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma or GED, Associates Degree Preferred.
- Previous work experience in a child care center and/or experience working with children.
About YMCA of Greater Cleveland: Our vision is to be the premier community-based, charitable organization that embraces collaborations to build strong kids, strong families and strong communities.